- Bachelor’s degree in Software Engineering, Computer Science, or other relevant disciplines, along with a minimum of 10 years of experience in software development
- Demonstrated knowledge and skills in developing connected products and services utilizing embedded firmware, IoT (Internet of Things) and web connected solutions
- Superior systems/process design capability. Demonstrated ability to develop cross-functional business models to deliver software solutions and services to customer.
- Comprehensive business & technical knowledge of firmware, software, and web development principles and design methodologies
- Ability to create/manage a vision and think strategically, plan and organize, innovate, analyze complex data and situations, and exercise sound judgment. Must also have the ability to communicate that vision, motivate and lead employees, and collaborate with other teams.
- Ability to clearly assess, articulate, and manage risk with a sense of urgency to meet product requirements, on schedule, and on budget. Must also have the ability to see the big picture, prepare contingency plans, and ensure execution of plans through effective organizational awareness.
- Ability to communicate effectively in oral, written, and graphical form.
- Business Management degree
- Software communications architecture experience
- Embedded software development experience
- Data management and analytics experience
- Principal architect experience
- Graphical user interface design and usability experience
- Experience utilizing customer-driven design methodologies
- Experience with medical devices & standards
Drug Screen and Background Check required.
A-dec is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. In addition, A-dec will not discriminate against applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another. *VEVRAA Federal Contractor”