- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Information Systems, or Computer Science or other technology related field or an equivalent combination of education and experience.
- Must be resourceful with a strong customer-service orientation and commitment to provide timely and quality solutions to customer issues.
- Must be detail oriented, with strong analytical and problem solving skills, and to effectively research, troubleshoot, and solve challenging problems involving integrated systems
- Experience with Web Services, XML, SQL, PowerShell
- Excellent trouble-shooting skills and debugging capabilities, with experience in system and trace analysis tools (e.g. monitoring, automation, deployments)
- Experience with Dynamics AX 2012, RFSmart, Infor CPQ, Dynamics 365 Platform, BizTalk
- Experience navigating Dynamics AOT and familiarity with X++ programming language
- Excellent Microsoft SQL Skills and experience administering SQL Server
- Understanding of business processes related to core ERP functions: Sales Order Management, Manufacturing, MRP, Finance, and Accounting
Drug Screen and Background Check required.
A-dec is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. In addition, A-dec will not discriminate against applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another. *VEVRAA Federal Contractor”