- Generally requires approximately 10 years of relevant work experience with mechanical, electrical, hydraulic, and pneumatic machine installation and repair. There is an emphasis on the ability to repair and maintain CNC/NC equipment.
- Must possess a current Limited Maintenance Electrician (LME) license.
- Demonstrated ability to design and build electrical, manufacturing and safety equipment, and fabricate parts from blueprints, sketches and verbal descriptions.
- Ability to effectively use standard hand and measuring tools to measure work, along with the ability to perform mathematical calculations to calibrate machines and fabricate parts.
- Experience with fabrication (including brazing, materials, and rod usage), MIG, TIG, and Gas welding required with the ability to sketch ideas for parts fabrication and machine repairs.
- Must be able to read, write, and communicate work information in English with a demonstrated ability to follow written and verbal instructions and troubleshoot problems when necessary. Must also be able to interpret parts books used in this position.
- Ability to use computer information systems effectively, and to implement new ideas and changes.
- Must either hold HazMat certification or become certified within the first year of employment. All required licensure must be maintained and kept up to date.
Drug Screen and Background Check required.
A-dec is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. In addition, A-dec will not discriminate against applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another. *VEVRAA Federal Contractor”