- Bachelor degree in Engineering, Business Administration, or other applicable field of study and 5 years of relevant professional/technical experience leading Continuous Improvement initiatives.
- Lean Six Sigma Black or Green Belt certification, or equivalent.
- Demonstrated experience with project management; strong organizational and time management abilities.
- Ability to communicate effectively both orally and in writing.
- Demonstrated ability to effectively communicate in oral, written and graphical form.
- Ability to communicate complex issues with diverse groups including production employees, engineers, management and regulatory agencies
- Strong organizational skills. Ability to coordinate multiple activities and liaison effectively with internal customers.
- Technical mastery of Lean concepts, tools, and methodologies
- Proven change agent; demonstrated ability to break down tasks, manage, and implement large initiatives
- Ability to collect and analyze data to drive business decisions
- Excellent interpersonal/communication skills
- Ability to work across business units
- Strong coaching, facilitation, and organizational skills Proven learning agility
- Project Management certification (PMP, Agile, etc.), or equivalent project experience
- Experience with transition management tools (ADKAR, Prosci, etc.)
- Master degree in applicable field of study (MBA, Engineering, or similar)
Drug Screen and Background Check required.
A-dec is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. In addition, A-dec will not discriminate against applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another. *VEVRAA Federal Contractor”