- Bachelor’s degree in Engineering, Science, or other relevant discipline along with a minimum of 10 years of experience in research, development, or product development or processes including C/C++. Comprehensive knowledge of engineering principles in their specific discipline and experience in complex problem solving.
- Ability to create/manage a vision and think strategically, plan and organize, innovate, analyze complex data and situations, and exercise sound judgment. Must also have the ability to communicate that vision, motivate and lead employees, and collaborate with other teams.
- Ability to clearly assess, articulate, and manage risk with a sense of urgency to meet product requirements, on schedule, and on budget. Must also have the ability to see the big picture, prepare contingency plans, and ensure execution of plans through effective organizational awareness.
- Proficient using version control as part of a disciplined software development process.
- A desire to stay active in technology development and architecture.
- Ability to provide engineering solutions to a variety of problems. Skilled to apply and fully use design engineering principles, concepts, and techniques.
- Embedded Linux, Cross Platform Application and UI, Software Connectivity. Work with Single Board computers either commercial or custom.
- Software Architecture experience for multi-board systems and Real-Time Operating Systems.
- Experience with git and use of requirements management tools.
- Experience in the medical device industry and/or medical device field experience preferred.
- Experience with intellectual property strategy and management
- Advanced degree in Mechanical, Software or Electrical Engineering.
Drug Screen and Background Check required
A-dec is an equal opportunity employer and all qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, disability status, protected veteran status, or any other characteristic protected by law. In addition, A-dec will not discriminate against applicants because they have inquired about, discussed, or disclosed their own pay or the pay of another. *VEVRAA Federal Contractor”